The chief enemy of creativity... is "good" sense. ~Pablo Picasso

too many choices...

I spent an hour at Target the other day...


This is what I came home with. 

I can't believe how many choices there are... and new brands even!
I thought for sure I'd sidle up to the Pantene section and find some intensive restorative type conditioner... which my hair needs, and they're selection was almost non-existent. When I stopped buying things last year I could have sworn they were the ones with all the selection in that category, but I couldn't find anything...

Then I went to the lotion section and of course my main requirement is smell. Well the one I love the most Aveeno with the purple accents is $8 for a medium sized bottle!
So I settled for the next best smell at a reasonable price.
I got that whole St. Ives one for $4. 
I didn't run out of lotion during my year and after the sticker shock of my trip I'm ready to suck it up even more. Maybe I should have taken a few more trips to the stores just to make myself feel better! ha

I gotta tell you, buying new things isn't exactly what I thought it was going to be...
:) 
The grass is always greener.

On the other hand...  I did get my Victoria's Secret Swimsuit! and it's pretty awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment