The chief enemy of creativity... is "good" sense. ~Pablo Picasso

say goodbye to my apple pie

So here's the deal. 
I sent this pie off to some worthy pie consumers.
The problem is... that's my only pie plate. 
How else do you transport a pie... if you're not buying disposable pie plates?

I thought about trying to unedge (is that a word?) it and place it in a box, but I worked so hard on that lattice that I'll be damned if I was going to risk messing it up. 




If it doesn't come back... which I'm fairly certain, it won't 
(not because the pie consumers are klepto's... but because the pie consumers are boys)

Am I justified to go get another one... (granted it's found at the Goodwill)? 
Can/should the rule be reversed... one out - one IN? 

How will the world exist if I stop making desserts?
(More like, how will I exist... if I stop making desserts? probably thinner!ha)

P.S. I'd like to point out, that although most of my banana bread arrives sliced down the middle (a random test conducted by me to enusre quality...) I managed to pass this ENTIRE pie along, without snagging a bit of it. Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes .... I vote that the rule CAN be reversed. Enjoy your visit to goodwill;-)

    ReplyDelete