The chief enemy of creativity... is "good" sense. ~Pablo Picasso

10 million hits... 1 month

Some people have a lot to say... 
(I tend to find myself talking faster to get all the stories in)

Others... don't say much at all. 

I guess when you have a skill that is quite literally jaw dropping... you don't need a lot of words.







This is Marquese Scott. 
He's from Atlanta. 
He can do this in any kind of shoe, on any kind of surface.
He doesn't really "choreograph" he just freestyles. 
He's very focused, and yet very aware...

That's about all I know. 
Because Marquese is a man of few words... 
And I can tell you that as a woman with a seemingly, sometimes annoyingly endless amount of words, just his presence and his talent even rendered me speechless. 

Perhaps I should think about fewer words for next year instead of fewer toiletries. 
It's a good lesson to let your actions speak - in place of your words. 
  

Here's the sneak peek I got yesterday at TEDMED





No comments:

Post a Comment