The chief enemy of creativity... is "good" sense. ~Pablo Picasso

Holding it together...

They're everywhere.
On the outside they seem to have no beginning and no end.
But they have a shelf life of about... 72 days? ha
No I'm not talking about the most recent disaster of a marriage, I'm talking about hair ties!
Which by the way, seem to be more useful as far as I'm concerned. They actually have skills.

They hold your hair back.
They can be used to hold rolled up posters. 
Sometimes I've used them on the end of toothpaste tubes...

They're simple, there's never a prenup, or a demanding family...and now they're "ouchless"
Maybe Kris Humphries should look into these :)

Only one problem we both have. We can't seem to hang onto them very long. How and why is it so hard hanging onto hair ties? This could be a major problem for me this year... We're running low, and I'm a loser...


1 comment:

  1. It's like sunglasses.
    We all lose sunglasses.
    Someone has found a lot of my sunglasses over the years...
    How come I can never find theirs?
    As Alice would say in wonderland...
    "Tis a puzzelment."
    Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete