The chief enemy of creativity... is "good" sense. ~Pablo Picasso

Me, my Dad and Aunt Flow

Arriving home very late Sunday night I was greeted by a box. Presumably an early birthday present... I opened it only to find an entire box full of free samples. Half of them are shampoo and conditioners from Garnier. The other half... are pads. No joke. Like Kotex pads... the kicker... the box is from my DAD. No note, no happy birthday, no nothing. 




When was the last time you even thought about having a conversation with your father about "Aunt Flow"??? ha. 

Don't get me wrong, the shampoo and conditioner is great, although the point is to use up the old stuff, and now I just have more! I figure it could be good to put in the emergency kit we're all putting together after our power outage a few weeks ago, but seriously... pads??? At least he's concerned with my health I suppose :) 

Sorry, the story of the Iron distance Tri I did this weekend will be here tomorrow... I promise. 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously,

    How do you accomodate aunt flow if you can't buy anything new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. some things... you just have to buy new :)

    ReplyDelete