The chief enemy of creativity... is "good" sense. ~Pablo Picasso

mixin it up

do you remember going to the gas station fountain machine and making "suicides"? I'm sure that's politically incorrect, but that's what we called them... You'd put in a little of every different kind of pop - in the same cup. Why did we do that? ha




Well I know personally, I have a hard time making a decision. What's for dinner? I almost always try to con someone into "splitting" something with me. Not as in split one dish... like... you order one thing, I'll order another, we'll split them, that way we both have options. And... if one of them isn't so good, you're not totally screwed. Well, it seems the "options" trend carries throughout a lot of things in my life. I guess I never really thought about it until recently, when I've started rationing my toiletries...

I like mixing conditioners. Not so much shampoos, or body washes, mainly just conditioners.

I guess it's kind of like a "suicide" for your hair - only in a good way? Some promise volume, others promise, shine, and if we can't get everybody on board and get it all... we mix! It's even to the point where, if I prefer volume that day more than shine, the volumizing conditioner goes in first... because it gets first dibs at the hair. Then the shine conditioner just in hopes? It probably doesn't even work!

Well, either way, this year I'm relegated to one conditioner, one application, and it's kind of getting to me. Chalk it up there with the rationing of my beloved perfume... But then my klutzy self did just get a brand new iPhone so... I guess I'll take my new iphone and shut my mouth....

No comments:

Post a Comment