The chief enemy of creativity... is "good" sense. ~Pablo Picasso

"open your eyes"

No one will argue that I have the memory of a goldfish. There are certain things that are cemented into my memory, unfortunately, and there are other things that almost immediately upon arrival are forgotten. Today I was reminded of a "good idea" I once had... that I'd forgotten :)

I purchased hand soap dispensers and instead of being wasteful I purchased the large refill bottle which would also allow fewer trips to the store... in theory. The big bottle however, was lost underneath the sink, and not being used. Instead, whenever I'd see us running low on soap I'd use it as an excuse to head into Bath & Body Works (if I was feeling ambitious - it's in a mall), the grocery store (if I was feeling like my time was worth more than money), or the .99 store (if I was looking for a challenge). 


Well, the truth is, I didn't need to go any further than my own kitchen...

So there they are... The newly refilled soap dispensers.

I guess what I learned from this is... "open your eyes" ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment