The chief enemy of creativity... is "good" sense. ~Pablo Picasso

round #2 - one in one out

In order to obtain a level of sanity around these parts - the rule was made, if something came in, something must go out.

well... it's that time of year, and since Brooks shoes are the official running shoe of the Rock 'N' Roll Marathon Series - I got a new pair!



If you recall, I received a sweet pair of K-Swiss shoes a few weeks back and so I gave my niece a sweet pair of Under Armour shoes. Good news - she likes them! She sent me a picture of her first day of school wearing her new sneaks... and sporting a pretty rad new backpack :)



The one in one out rule applies to anything. This means that just because I got a pair of shoes doesn't necessarily require another pair of shoes go out... rather SOMETHING must be gifted in exchange. Well I know a few things my friends "covet" - I hesitated using that term because of the negative connotation but it's true! ha

Well it seems much of my Rock 'N' Roll "gear" is what is most desired... but who knows... is there something I'm missing? anything I've got that you want? Or you think I have? ha

No comments:

Post a Comment